After a delay earlier this year, the Nintendo Switch version of Life is Strange: Remastered Collection will be released on September 27. Square Enix has announced this.
This brand new collection combines the remastered versions of Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm. On the Switch, the collection is called “Life is Strange Arcadia Bay Collection”.
This collection includes:
- Two complete games
- Improved and optimized for the Switch Remastered graphics for characters and environments
- Improved character animation with full face rendering (Life is Strange Remastered)
- Choice and consequence-driven stories with multiple endings
- Use the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick wit to change the course of events
- All tracks from the unique licensed soundtrack and original scores
This article contains affiliate links, so we mark it as advertising. Clicking on it will take you directly to the provider. If you decide to make a purchase there, we will receive a small commission. The price will not change for you. Thank you for your support!